Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yard Sale Finds!

Today was the annual Palouse City Wide Yard Sale.  We always have to go check out what they're selling.  I got some really nice bargains.  The kids got some too!

My bargains:  A side table for $2

A Victorian chair and ottoman for $12.50

Some trinkets.  The frog is Winston's little treasure.  I also got a book on Mt. Everest, an Iron, some storage baskets and a Hawaiian Shirt for Tom.  I think that all came to about $2.50.

Grandma gave each of the kids $1 to spend at the yard sales.  Winston found this boat for 50 cents.

Ani got this beautiful dress for 25 cents.  Doctor Barbie was 25 cents and she got a basket of jewelry for 50 cents.

Jackson found this castle for 50 cents.

Tom got a pair of hedge trimmers for $7.  We had lots of fun, the kids even enjoyed it.  Until next year, Palouse!

No comments: