Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Buzzzzzzz....

We are busy as bees around here.  The school has me working for the next two weeks.  That's great, just not great for the blogging.  I don't know how much blogging I'll get done so I thought I'd drop an update.  We really enjoyed having Mom and Katie and the kids visit last weekend.  We also had Nels and Rachel's family here for a day, it was great to spend time with them too.  We got to have Matthew's birthday here - hopefully I can find time to post pictures soon.  We also went to the apple orchard and picked apples.  The kids got to make fresh cider too.  It was a lot of fun.  As luck would have it, Winston is sick while I have a work week.  He gets to spend time with Dad today, and rest up.  The other boys are going, going, going.  And with that, I better be going, going, going too!

No comments: