This was Tom's Autumn display in the front yard.
It used to have twice as many pumpkins.
It used to look a lot nicer than this.
The deer have been using it as their personal buffet.
They pulled the bench away from the tree and kicked a bunch of the pumpkins around the yard and took little bites out of some. Some they have completely eaten.
Cowboy Boots Kitty checks it out.
The other day a deer came up to the pumpkins in broad daylight while I was standing at the front porch door. It looked at me and continued to much away on one of the pumpkins. It wasn't afraid in the least and stayed there for about 15 minutes until the school bus came to drop Winston off, then the deer took off down the ditch. We're the only people on our road that has a problem with the deer eating the pumpkins. I don't know what's so special about ours.
As I was taking pictures, and feeling the cold from the skiff of snow we got last night, I noticed my toasty warm geraniums sitting in my kitchen window. They looked so happy it put a smile on my face.




No comments:
Post a Comment