Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Holes in my yard.

Having a coffee break while fixing a broken water line.

Ever since Tom's friend let him borrow his tractor, Tom has enjoyed any excuse to dig holes in the yard.  "The ditch needs cleared for the run-off... GET THE TRACTOR!"   "There's a broken water pipe... GET THE TRACTOR!"  etc... etc.  It looks like a giant gopher has been having a hey-day around here.

This particular day, after the line was fixed, he decided to fill the dirt back in with a pressure washer.  You would not believe all of the mud!  He was completely covered with mud from head to toe - but you should have seen the look of contentment on his face.  He's like a little boy playing in the dirt with his Tonka Toy.  I wouldn't let him enter the house with all the mud.  I made him take his clothes off in the laundry room... and streak to the bathroom!  (He'll just love that I posted that!)

All muddy-ness aside, he's still my Superman.  (Sigh)

1 comment:

Mom Chick said...

Yeah, you should have left the streaking part out!! Reminds me of a time in American Falls and a Mud Football game! I had to soak in you kids' swimming pool just to be able to get my clothes off!!