Sunday, February 19, 2012

#16 and a game...

Photo Challenge #16:  Long Exposure
I took this last night after the Coug game.
It's a Cougar on a pedestal outside the Coloseum.


Getting ready for the game!
Washington State vs. Arizona State

Coug Fans are #1!

Our favorite player: #1 Reggie Moore
(I wonder why he's our favorite?)

Butch runs the flag around the court

Winston really enjoyed being there.  He cheered the team on, and Boo-ed the Sun Devils like a seasoned fan.  A big difference from a year ago when he cried and threw a tantrum because it was too loud.  This year he did so well, he can't wait to go to another game!

Our Zuu-Crew.
They get the crowd stirred up.
Whenever they start a chant, the whole place takes it up!

They keep the Student section going!

So does the Cheer Squad
 
Winston was his own cheer squad!
He kept saying "Come-on Cougars - you gotta do this!"

I think it helped.
We won by over 20 points!

No comments: