Saturday, February 18, 2012

*SNORT* hack-cough *SNEEZE*

Sorry I've fallen down on the job with my photo posts.  I seemed to have succummed to the last two weeks of being coughed on, snotted on and sneezed at by my little reading group kids.  I just don't feel like doing anything.

I also don't really know how to use the long exposure setting on my camera (embarrassing but true).  So give me a day or two and I'll hopefully be feeling tip-top and figure out what I need to.

Despite my feeling low, we did make it to a funeral of a dear friend this morning.  It was a lovely service and I'm glad I was able to make it.  Now I need to rest up because Tom got tickets to the Coug basketball game tonight and he's taking Winston and I.  So I'm drinking fluids and trying to stay warm.  I hope they win - that will make it worth it to drag myself out into the cold weather for it.

Go Cougs!

No comments: