Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Exhaustion

Proof that the man CAN rest for a few minutes.

We have pretty much exhausted ourselves around here.
We are definitely in need of some time off.

Tom comes home from working 10 hours and puts about 4 more hours into working on the floors we're re-doing.  Today I worked at the school, on top of fighting off migraines again.  (I account yesterday's post-rant to the medications - they seem to get me talkin'.)  All of the boys are so busy with school and other activities.  Winston is pretty much back on an obsession with the Titanic.  It's all he can talk about.  I even hear him talking about it in my sleep.  Maybe that's what brought on the headaches?  Actually, it's just my old friend sinus infection.  We're getting it taken care of - again.

We are SO looking forward to Spring Break!

No comments: