Rainy days kick me in the head, literally.
The meds quit working.
Now it's just tough it out until the sun starts shining. (sigh).
I think my kitties have the right idea, cuddle up and wait.
I saw Tail-less again today.
He was walking down the road with a buddy who I see hanging out with him alot. I snapped this picture as they crossed our driveway. They were not very happy because of this guy... ...who was following them around.
The boys had a half-day of school today to kick off Spring Break.
(Yay!)
Winston walks in the door, throws down his book bag and coat and says, "So, Mom, what kind of crafts are we doin' today?"
I looked at him like a deer in headlights while my temples throbbed.
Crafts? What crafts?
Apparently he's got a list of things he plans to do over Spring Break. Crafts is definitely on the list. So I hopped on the internet and found a quick craft. Thank goodness for familyfun.com! They're the best! I found this cute printable and with some paper, scissors and glue - wallah! Winston had him some craft. Well, sort of. I'm kind of a perfectionist, so it ended up he watched while I crafted. But he gets to play with it. I wonder what we'll come up with tomorrow?
Notice Winston's best friend 'Titanic' is getting in on the action too.
No comments:
Post a Comment