Tom's still sanding trims, so we haven't been able to start finishing the floor upstairs. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of what Winston and I have been up to...
We started our tomato plants using a half of an old plastic Pepsi bottle. It worked great! Now it's time to individually transplant them. I think I'll try to make up some newspaper cups to put them in.
We made some salt-dough lids
for some old jars we had laying around.
We tried our hand at string eggs. It was really messy. Then when they were dry we had to be really careful popping the balloons. The string didn't stiffen up like I hoped so when the balloon deflated, the eggs tried to 'implode'. We were able to reshape them though.
And they turned out pretty good.
I love the bright colors!




No comments:
Post a Comment