SALLY GRACE MOORE
Yesterday we were able to adopt a sweet calico kitty from some friends of ours. Winston right away picked the name 'Sally' for her. I wanted to name her 'Gracie', but Winston is very persistent. So he decided her FULL name could be 'Sally Grace Moore'. So we are very pleased to introduce Sally to you.
She is 8 weeks old and very sweet natured. She was the only girl in a litter of six, so she was quite out-numbered by her five rambunctious brothers. I think she's enjoying all the attention she's getting from our whole family - yes, even Tom likes her, although he calls her 'Rat'.
Good Morning Sally!
She spent the night curled up at Winston's feet on the couch. This morning when I checked on her, she was laying on her back, belly sticking up, comfy as could be. I couldn't help but reach down and tickle her. She has been enjoying playing with bits of string, rollie-bells and my hair. She really likes Winston. I think it's good for him to have her as a pet.
Another introduction: We finally got to have Rachel, Preston's girlfriend, over for dinner. She is very nice and was very kind to Winston with his hundreds of questions. I think she enjoyed getting to play with Sally too. Rachel is studying to be a veterinarian at WSU. She is from Anchorage Alaska. Preston has had so many good things to say about her, and they seem to have a lot in common. It was really nice to spend some time with her.
Next week is finals for the college kids. Then it's off to summer jobs. Preston will be going away to Field Camp in a couple of weeks. He gets to spend about a month in Utah studying rock formations and going out on digs. He is really looking forward to that.




No comments:
Post a Comment