Yesterday, as I walked into the kitchen from outside,
I found Winston doing this...
I asked him "What in the world are you doing?"
He calmly replied "Building the Tower of Justice."
I have no idea where he came up with that idea -
but he used up all my rubber cement!
He's been keeping us laughing lately with some of the things he says. The other night we were heading home from Bible Study and he and Keaton were doing their usual 'pick on each other' in the back seat. At one point Keaton said "You have stinky breath" to which Winston replied "I know, it's my secret weapon." Then he leaned over and very heavily breathed on his brother.
He's taken up a little phrase that he uses when he gets upset with his brothers. After an incident - usually after I've told them to 'knock it off', Winston will walk away saying "Teenagers" under his breath.
Recently he's been sneaking my camera and taking pictures with it without my knowledge. Here's what I found on my camera yesterday...
I think the Titanic has seen better days. I believe the last photo is my Tomato plants, which are more than ready to be plugged into the garden.
In other news today: Keaton's sick. Preston's working, then he's bringing his girlfriend, Rachel, over for dinner so we can meet her. We're looking forward to that. Tom's out rototilling the garden. Oh yeah, and the Family Room was finally finished last night. Yay! We just have to wait a few hours for the floor to 'cure' before we can move furniture in. Pictures will be posted soon!
The completion of the Tower of Justice.
Winston was heartbroken this morning to find out that Dad moved the Tower of Justice out to the burn pile.
Dads... sometimes they just don't understand!
Have a Great Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment