Sgt. Pepper taught his band to play...
(Oops! Sorry, I was having a Beatles moment there).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!
20 years ago today I became a mother to this darling baby boy.
Preston has been a joy.
He was such a chubby little cherub,
who turned into a tall, thin, sturdy young man.
I can remember his younger years with his brother, Keaton.
He was a bit over-bearing and rough,
but over time he became a patient, good-natured brother.
His youngest brother, Winston, absolutely looks up to him
in all things.
We love his quiet intelligence, his humble-ness,
his sense-of-humor that sneaks up on you -
because it emerges when you least expect it.
He is very helpful, to family and others.
When he sets a goal, he pursues it.
We wish you a very Happy 20th Birthday, Preston!
Preston the 'Rock Hound'.


2 comments:
Oh how I love Preston! (Well all your boys really, of course!) I remember when he was born! We were all sooooo excited! And then when he was about 6 mo. you and Tom went to Jackpot and we got to babysit! It was awesome! We would show a picture of you guys to him and he would laugh and clap and then suddenly we would take it away from him and he'd start to cry! WE were pretty entertained by that for a long while. It was so funny. Yes it was mean as well, but he turned out ok, so we must not have warped him too badly! What a great guy! :) Happy Birthday Preston!!!!
I can't believe he's already 20. It makes me so sad. That's probably because he's about 10 years younger then me, so he turns 20 that means I turn 30, that's the sad part.
He looks so grown up in that picture. He is one good kid though and he really loves his family.
Post a Comment