Today was glorious!
Mostly cloudy, but with sunbursts!
And a tad of snow off and on...
...but it didn't stick.
Preston got some more cool rocks on a Geology field trip on the Snake River yesterday. He found a rock with a little tiny geode in it, it was kind of cool. He only got rained on at the end of the trip.
Keaton is not going to Virginia. He's going to North Carolina. Big diff. It's still across the continent. There's still time for me to try to talk him out of it (wink-wink).
Tom is sanding furiously. Floors are sanded, but he decided to finish sanding all the trims and doors before we do the finish on the floor. I have a few days reprieve before the stinky work begins.
For me, migraine meds quit working. I quit taking the meds. Today I had some caffeine - which I couldn't have because of the meds. Not one migraine today. Coincidence? We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Spring Break is here, YAY! Hoping for at least one nice day to go out and ride our bikes. Also planning a family trip into town one of the days to do some fun things and eat out. Otherwise, we'll be plugging along: sanding, staining, brushing, rolling and whatever crafts Winston comes up with. (So far he's drawn up plans to build the Titanic out of cereal and shoe boxes and toilet paper rolls. This should be interesting.)
1 comment:
Enjoy the Spring Break! Wish you were here, though! Hey, could the dust and fumes be triggering the migraines? What kind of work will Keaton be doing in NC? I guess I missed that post.
Post a Comment