Saturday, August 18, 2012

Miscellaneous Leftovers from Vegas...

I took quite a few pictures of our trip.  It's hard to get them all into one post, so here's some of what I had left over.  For some reason I didn't get any pictures of my sister-in-laws, Amber & Carrie.  Don't know why, it's just the way it turned out - but they were there and we had a great time!

Overlooking the lower mall at the Venetian.  They had a 'Carnivale' theme going on.  There were people dressed up in colorful outfits - some with flashing lights - and some walking on stilt-legs.  We were going to go down and have a closer look, but got sidetracked and never made it back there.  It was kind of cool, but freaky too in a clowny-sort-of-way.

The Trump Tower.  Don't know why I took a picture of it, maybe because it looked all glittery against the night sky with it's gold tinted windows.  I like how it's framed by the palm trees in this picture.

More Bellagio pictures!  It was sooooo pretty!

Tom kind of looks bored, though.

Tom and Paul, looking at the flowers.

Tom, Paul and Caesar, pointing.
At Caesar's Palace (Sorry the picture is fuzzy).

A cool fountain outside of Caesar's Palace.

An Orange County Copper made up like a fish for the Bass Pro Shop.  You can see the waterfall in the background.

A flamingo at the Flamingo...
...just because I like them.

In front of the House of Blues.
I went to a concert here once.
It was awesome!

Tom inside the Luxor pyramid.
It's still kind of a cool hotel.

A random Egyptian.

They had a Titanic artifact exhibition at the Luxor.  I was going to go to it for Winston's sake, but the tickets were $35 and no pictures.  I'd rather spend that on souveniers.

Tom in front of Excaliber, just for fun.

Me in front of the Cosmopolitan chandelier.
It was three stories tall and SO SPARKLEY!!!

Paul, at the Flamingo pool.

Thanks again Paul & Amber, for inviting us on this trip!
It was great fun!

No comments: