Just a little silly randomness...
...because I've been working for the past two weeks at the school and will be working there for the forsee-able future and my brain is kind of fried right now...
We're starting to get into the Fall spirit around here.
I had to move my plants indoors...
...because we've already had a couple of freezes.
The first one zapped the garden pretty good.
The second one done killed it.
But my plants are now safe in their south-facing winter home.
I've been trying my hand at baking bread again.
If you didn't know - baking bread is not a natural talent for me.
I found a really good whole-wheat bread recipe that seems to work well. It's not as great made into rolls, but the loaves are awesome!
With working again, I've been struggling
to wake up and get going in the mornings.
It's good to know I have company for my misery.
At least I don't have to be ready for exams.
Daisy and Hope have been enjoying each other's company of late.
Hope thinks she's a dog.
Wags her tail at the door and everything!
The bounty of our garden - salvaged after the second frost.
Lots of squash.
I'm the only one in the house that eats squash.
I'm not going to eat that much squash.
Sally Cat is growing.
She wants to be an outside cat.
Not what I intended her for, but Tom is excited about it.
She is an excellent mouser - and birder - and pretty much anything that moves - she's fearless and Winston loves her.
I think I found someone to help me eat that squash.
Dig in, Hope. That squash isn't going to eat itself.
We've had a bear sighting in the yard.
I think he's looking for a good place to hibernate.
Not really.
It's Winston, pretending to be a bear in the yard.
He said I had to take a picture of it and put it on the blog.
Kind of weird - but hey, he's a kid.
We'll SEE what the rest of Autumn brings.
There may be more in-SIGHT-ful posts to share.
See Ya Later.
Alligator!









No comments:
Post a Comment