Friday, December 7, 2012

Jolly Good Cheer!

That holiday season has crept up on me again.
Preston and Rachel put out my Christmas farm for me.
They did a great job.
Now, if I could just get Winston to quit playing with it...
...at least he hasn't parked a Greyhound bus in it this year.
Yet.

Things have been so busy, I've hardly had time to enjoy the season.
I haven't even done any shopping yet.

Winston has been wrapping presents for everyone.
We're all anxious to see what each one of us gets.
It's usually something he's found around the house.
Last year he wrapped up Tom's work keys to give to him for Christmas.

Last night we went to the holiday parade in town.
We stood on a corner at the beginning of the parade route.
Winston was the only kid there.
He made out like a bandit in the candy department.
I say the beginning of the route is the best place to be!

So despite no shopping, I've been working on some cute, fun things.
It's just enough to fill whatever spare time I have.
It has also helped me get a little more in the spirit of the season.
I listen to Christmas music while I'm sewing them.
My all-time favorite song is 'O Holy Night' by Nat King Cole

This is what I really feel like doing.
Hey, it's winter (or at least it's supposed to be).
Hybernation is only natural.

Hope you all are enjoying the season too!

No comments: