A crisp and beautiful Winter Morn.
We finally got our first real snowfall, and it was lovely.
We got to enjoy visiting some more with Rachael.
Thank You to the Pierce family for the goodies from Alaska!
The chocolates are already gone!
And the Moose Farkle will definitely get some use!
On Saturday we took Preston and Rachael to the airport.
They flew to Alaska together.
Preston will be back with us on Christmas Eve.
Bah-Humbug!
Keaton is done with school, but still has work this week.
He really doesn't seem to mind it - especially the paycheck.
Winston, enjoying the fresh snowfall.
Also counting the minutes until he can play in it.
In other news:
I caught a terrible cold and think I've passed it on to Tom.
Just what we needed in time for the holidays.
Marcia arrived last night and will be spending the holidays with us.
She's got a lot of baking planned.
We can't wait until Wednesday -
it's our last day of school and work for a couple of weeks.
I'm not sure I'm ready for another birthday.
I guess it's only fair, though, to keep up with Tom.
Happy Winter Everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment