Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crazy New Year Bash - pt. 4

Pictures Taken By Other People

I have some very talented family members.  During their time here, they went for a couple of nature walks, taking their nice cameras with them.  They got some wonderful photos, and I hope it's okay with them that I share a few.  I had more, but my computer failed to save the bulk of what was taken.  I will attempt to acknowledge which photographer goes with which photo.  So Dad, Nels and Melyni, please forgive me if I get some wrong.

(photo by Mel Chick)
The Mad Camera Man!
Nels Chick

(Photo by Nels Chick)
The Other Mad Camera Man!
Mel Chick

(photo by Melyni Powell)
The crew with their cameras

(photo by Melyni Powell)
My beautiful niece, Victoria

(photo by Nels Chick)
Snowdog 1, just wants a little lovin'

(photo by Nels Chick)
Snowdog 2, really-really-really likes the snow!

(photo by Nels Chick)
Dad has a conversation with Hope the Deer.

(photo by Mel Chick)
Beautiful Hope

(photo by Melyni Powell)
Super cool ice formations
that were dangling over a babbling brook

And a very awesome photo
(photo by Nels Chick)
A little barn owl.

There were some really great shots of this little guy, but I only ended up with about three.  This one was the best I had.

Terrific photos everyone!
Thanks for sharing them with me - and I hope you don't mind that I shared them with everyone else.

(Dad - I lost the photo you took of me and the sock monkey.  I would love a copy of it, if you please- pretty please... blink-blink!)

No comments: