It's All About the Kids...
...Right?
For days after everyone left, Winston would walk around aimlessly saying 'I wish my cousins were still here.' Or 'I wish my cousins would come back.'
I think he likes his cousins.
My oh my, were there a lot of kids around here for New Years.
Some of the older girls playing on the computers.
There was a lot of electronic games being played.
The little girls were having fun too.
Just with the toys instead of the computers.
Ross, cruising around on the Barbie Winnebago.
The really big kids, Preston and Keaton.
Setting up Catan boards is their specialty!
Ross, swinging on a table leg.
Yeah, it was that kind of crazy around here!
Ross and Jude having a corn dog fight.
It was pretty funny - wish I got it on video.
My 'kid' sisters, Melyni and Kendall.
Having them some coloring time.
This was the best of all...
Ross and Jude's exclusive 'Only Boys' club.
Behind the kitchen chairs.
They were chattering away and giggling back there. Don't know what they were saying, but it must have been pretty funny.
Preston wants to join?
Sure, come on in 'cuzin' bruthah'!
Poor Clara.
She just wanted to hang out with the boys too.
But there was no way they were gonna let that happen.
She sure told them, though.
'No no... no no no!'
She even pointed her little pointy finger at them while she said it.
It was hilarious!
Sure wish I got that on video too!
Mmmmm... corn dogs for New Years Eve!
Vi was enjoying the ketchup.
Cade watches Jude chug a soda.
Here's my little monkey.
Hey Winston, I know it's a school break and all...
...but you do still have to brush your teeth, you know.
And the ones who started it all!
Hey Mom and Dad...
...thanks for having such great kids...
...who have such cute grandkids!
We loved every minute of it!
Wish I had taken more pictures!















No comments:
Post a Comment