Saturday, February 1, 2014
Diamonds
I will never be able to listen to Neil Diamond sing without laughing hysterically ever again.
I love my brother, Nels. He's awesome. I love the fact that his family has moved closer to us and we can visit more often. They came over last Saturday to hang out and play games and Nels serenaded us with Neil Diamond songs. He needed something to happen in the game we were playing, and said he was going to sing Neil Diamond until it happened. It took a while, and he got a lot of heckling from the boys. I thought he did a really good job! It was a good laugh, and he even continued the serenade as they left for home. Sooooo funny! Then Tom played a Neil Diamond song this morning and I just started rolling with laughter. I think those songs will always make me think of my little brother. Thanks for the laughs Nels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! Love it. We listened to a lot of Neil Diamond our first year of marriage. It always makes me smile too. I'm glad that you guys got the free entertainment. :)
Post a Comment