Monday, August 9, 2010

My Remember List

This morning as I struggled out of bed at 4:30 a.m. to help Tom get his lunch together for work, I was greeted with a 'Remember' list for the day.

Ever since I've been taking medication for migraines I've found that sometimes I go through periods of major forgetfulness.  I've always been a little bit 'air-headed'.  But this goes WAY beyond that.  Now I forget names of friends and even my own siblings (sorry siblings), can't remember things I've told people the day before and I forget to do even the simplest of everyday tasks.  My brain is a fog and it's very frustrating!

My poor husband, in a bid to be polite and helpful has made me this little list.  I think he is desperate to have clothes to wear to work - wants a healthy wife who takes the vitamins her Dr. told her to take religiously every day - needs his son to wear his hearing aids so he can learn to speak normally - and would like him to do homework so he can keep up with the rest of his class in the 2nd grade. 

I Love that he wrote "I Love You" at the bottom.  I think I'll frame it and hang it on my kitchen wall.  Then I'll be reminded every day of the little things I need to remember ~ and the big thing I need to remember.

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

That's so awesome. I love it! -- Not awesome that you forget things (I know how that sucks) but what a sweet way to remind you! :)

Kendall said...

That's really sweet. I love it when husbands leave little notes, even if it is a reminder note.

Melyni + Alma said...

awwhhh!! How sweet!!