Friday, January 6, 2012

Long-Haired Hippy Child...

Last night it finally happened.  Yes, the child has been shorn.  I was not looking forward to doing it.  If you know Keaton, you probably can imagine it was more like a jumping-joke-fest than a haircut.  Thank goodness I have documentation of the whole process, because if you didn't see it, I'm not sure you'd believe it.
We started out so nice.
"Okay Mom, you can cut my hair now."

"But I refuse to sit still and let you do it gracefully."

Then he decides he HAS to have a cookie before we get started.

"Mmmmm... good cookie... wanna cookie?"

Yeah, he really enjoyed that cookie.

"Wanna see a train wreck?"

Okay, finally getting down to business.
This will only take a minute, and it won't hurt at all.

Bye-Bye long curly hair.

"WooOOOOOoooh..."

"...hyuck-hyuck-hyuck!"

"When I was a young whipper-snapper..."

"Bwaaa-haaa-haaa-haaaaah!"

"Aaaaghh... Hair up the nose!"

All Done!
"Does this hair make my head look too fat?"

Thank goodness that's out of the way.
And thank goodness we both survived the process.

"Golly-Gee, Thanks Mom!"

No comments: